Friday 18 March 2011

There must always be a first, Right?

Well, greetings.  I am just trying this on, because... well, It started with helping a friend who needed her blog edited.  Now, we shall see what comes of this.  It's not like I ever stick to one of these things.  But we shall see. 

For now, lets just keep it short and simple, eh? (Bet you think I'm Canadian!) Ha ha. Allow me to make a formal introduction...

Jax is the name.  Aka, Jackie, Jacqueline, Koshkamiaga, among various other names. Jax is... punchy, short and it gets the job done.  I am a 31 year old female, in beautiful New Zealand.  I run a graphic design business from home thus far, and will branch out soon enough.  For now, its small and steady.  However, my dreams are a bit too big for me to fill alone, so I shall wait upon the Lord.

Boy, all of this sounds a bit cliche.  I tell you what... I'm going to leave it at that, and IF and WHEN I do compose blogs, you shall see what comes forth and make your own choices.  How's that? Sounds good then.  Let's leave it at that.

Jax <-- Told you it was Jax... Ha ha ha

2 comments:

  1. Jax... I just LOVE your new blog and I love your introduction. I am so looking forward to your writings, sharings and such .... so when will you do the first one? I am waiting with baited breath!! love Donsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way.. Jax was the one who helped me with my new blog.. she is great.. and really has a gift in the graphics area..

    ReplyDelete